Monday, March 22, 2010

Comment Policy change warning - no more anonymous comments

Alright, I'm going to be switching off anonymous commenting because I am getting tired of trying to keep track of just which anonymous IDer has said what.


If you don't have the guts or the time to put even a made up pseudonym with your comments, maybe you shouldn't be making them.

This will go into effect by the end of today (22nd March).

EDIT: OK so I had a change of heart, I would rather people didn't have to register somewhere just to post a comment so here's the deal, if you want to post then pick a user name and post under that - I will give one warning to anonymous commenters and if a name isn't attached to the next comment then I will delete it and subsequent ones.

If you don't have the conviction to identify yourself, even anonymously over the internet, with comments you've made you should probably not be making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment